Monday, December 14, 2009

FAG High Speed Engine Bearing for Yamaha 135LC


The price about MYR100 per piece. Very expensive I must say. Good thing is not cheap, and cheap thing is not good. That is very true.
This FAG 6305TB.P65 high speed engine bearing is very recommended if you want to get smooth running engine with good power delivery.
I have used two pieces of FAG high speed engine bearing for my Yamaha RX-Z and the results were good and beyond my prediction. Before this, I have used 15T-40T 428 sprocket set for Yamaha RX-Z. My bike has been less pickup and not good at low RPM. But when I use the FAG high speed bearing, I can use 15T-37T 415 sprocket and the power are good from low to mid to high RPM.
Great product, highly recommended and worth the money!


FAG High Speed Engine Bearing for Yamaha 135LC



Article Source : http://motomalaya.blogspot.com/2009/12/fag-high-speed-engine-bearing-for.html

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share

Jutawan Links

Bagaimana Jana $195 - $500 per niche video?
Ketahui Teknik Khas Menjana Pendapatan Tanpa Henti
Teknik Yang Cukup Berkesan
Rebutlah Peluang Yang Terhad Ini
Promosi terhad
Click here for more details

 
Powered By 7HariMahirAdsense.com